Thursday, June 18, 2009

And now for something completely different...

After all of the doom and gloom around my home with injuries I thought a list of things that have made me laugh lately was in order.

YouTube, Twitter, & Facebook will merge into one super time-wasting website called: 'YouTwitFace.' - Conan O'Brien

Some of my daughter’s sayings, (she’s seven):

After a particularly bad refereed basketball game:
"That ref made me angry and I’m not very pretty when I’m angry."

After her older brother was teasing her:
"Being mean is one of your many qualities."

During wrestling match with second brother:
"Come and face it like a man."

After older brother asked why dad had chosen me as a wife (he thought it was because I was tall)
"Because she’s pretty."
Okay that one wasn’t funny but still adorable.

After making a joke in the car:
"I can’t help it if I’m funny today."

Have a good weekend.

6 comments:

Jenni James said...

LOL! Conan cracks me up! And how sweet is your daughter? Love her comments! thanks for the smiles! Jenni

Anonymous said...

This is great! She sounds like a wonderful kid! It is amazing what comes out of their mouths!! I am always in awe.

Anonymous said...

Great list! You have a nice weekend too!

Jessie Oliveros said...

That is so cute. Your daughter sounds like a lot of fun. You have to write everything down that she says so she can read it when she is older and laugh.

Holly Kennedy said...

I like this one: I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M FUNNY TODAY.

Adorable...

Patti said...

Another one she said today.

My niece told her she was funny:
"I know I am."

Maybe I should switch to children's books. I might have enough material.