I'm suppose to list ten interesting things about me, which is hard because I'm really not that interesting.
Here it goes. Hopefully you find them somewhat interesting.
1. When I unload my grocery cart, I organize my food in the order of how I want it bagged and get very annoyed when the cashier doesn't do it. But I never say anything, because I'm a people pleaser.
2. I have a streak of grey on the right side of my hair and I'm pretty sure if I let it grow, I would resemble Rogue from X-men.
3. I cannot wear black and navy blue. On Sunday, I thought I had put on black nylons, but when I got outside I realized they were navy and I had to go home to change.
4. I hate exercise, but I love the feeling after you do it.
5. I think I've mentioned this before, but I hate wearing socks, almost as much as I hate folding them.
6. I am a plotter wannabe, but my brain just doesn't seem to work that way.
7. I like my bed made a certain way, but I often leave my clothes on the floor. Makes it hard to yell at my kids to clean their room when mine's a mess.
8. My favorite political show is The Daily Show - I think John Stewart should moderate the next Republican debate.
9. I have this thing with hidden entrances. I seem to use them a lot in my writing.
10. Even though I'm Canadian, I really don't enjoy watching or playing hockey.
Alright you're done. Now for passing this award onto six fellow bloggers.
Ali Cross (have you checked out NiNoCon)
Go check them out they are totally worth knowing.
How about you? Any interesting facts you'd like to reveal?