Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friday Favorites

Things I liked this week:

1. Watching the Daily Show. His take on politics makes me laugh every night. Actually every morning because I watch it on line.

2.  Reruns of Friends. I loved that show and still do.

3.  My soccer team. We had a great tournament this week and even though soccer drama continues to plague us, we support and love each other.

4. Better weather. It hasn't totally arrived, but today I went for a walk and a little sunshine makes such a big difference to my mood.

5.  My boys playing basketball. Their spring league teams have started up again, and I can't wait to watch them play.

6.  The Goyte song, "Someone that I used to know." I know it's a super popular song, but I could honestly listen to it all day.

7. Shopping dates with my daughter. I have a date with my daughter on Saturday to go shopping for clothes and I'm so excited.

What's your favorite thing this week?

11 comments:

Wendy Paine Miller said...

My middle daughter is scared of that song which bites b/c I usually want to listen when we're in the car. Bugger.

I've started coaching little crack-me-ups in soccer again. Love it!
~ Wendy

Felicity Grace Terry said...

The Goyte Song? YouTube here I come.

Wet and windy here in the north east of England I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some better weather.

Felicity Grace Terry said...

A pretty infectious song, I did enjoy
"Someone that I used to know." though I could well have done without the pretty awful feet that featured in the video clip I watched.

Heidi Willis said...

I love seeing happy lists! :) I can't say shopping with my kids is every fun, but I appreciate the time we get to spend together when we do it.

Favorite thing this week? Mandisa. Zumba. Cooler weather. (I know, that is so backwards. But it's been unseasonable hot this week, and our air conditioner just went out, so I'm thankful it isn't roasting in the house!!). And time to write and revise.

Robyn Campbell said...

Egad. Ivy and I going shopping Saturday too. For shoes. It'll take her forever to choose. Can she go with you? *wink*

I'm thankful for all my blogging pals who have supported (like you)me this week. But most of all, so thankful that Christopher is doing so well. :-)Love your list!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Hmmm... I love watching Dancing with the Stars, but I was sad it was Gavin who got booted this week. Favorite thing, um, my phone conversation with my agent on Tuesday.

Kasie West said...

I love the song too even though they play it a million times on all the stations. For some reason it hasn't gotten old for me. :) Fun list.

Angela said...

I always like coming over here because you have such a positive attitude. I like the weather, it's really beautiful, and we have these Lilacs in our front yard that smell amazing.

Melissa Amateis said...

I love that song, too! :)

My favorite thing this week...staying home from work!

Stina said...

My favorite thing was getting to work on my edits this week. :D

And getting a new book in the mail, even if my TBR pile is always too tall. It jumped to the top of the pile.

Martin Willoughby said...

Going to the movies with my son last night. Pity about the film.